Amazing Eats and Tasty Treats
We are proud to partner up with the following food trucks and food truck vendors at the Southwest Craft Beer and Sports Festival in Oro Valley!
- Jackie’s Food Court
– Jackie’s Food Court is a mother-daughter team that brings American comfort food to the streets. Family recipes have helped create the most desired item, the Rib-Eye Cheese Steak, to life. Served on a hoagie bun ranging from 6-8 inches, the Rib-Eye steak is finely shredded on the grill and mixed with red bell peppers and sautéed mushrooms. It’s also topped with Monterey jack cheese and the option to add sausage for a little zest which makes Jackie’s Cheese Steak one you will not forget! Another item JFC is known for are the Fresh Cut French Fries. Fresh potatoes cut to order are deep fried to a golden brown in vegetable oil. But it’s not just the fresh potatoes that make Jackie’s fries so remarkable; it’s the options for it. You can add nacho cheese, chili, bacon, ranch, or hatch green chilies to your order of fries, turning your side of fries into a whole meal in itself! Lastly, another favorite among Jackie’s extensive menu is the Grilled Cheese sandwich. Served on Texas toast, this grilled cheese is nearly 3 inches thick! Melted American cheese in between two garlic-buttered pieces of toast, as well as the option to add bacon! This grilled cheese is not to be overlooked!
- Mutt’s Restaurant
– Mutts Restaurant, located at 806 E University Blvd., in Main Gate Square by the University of Arizona, is where we serve gourmet breakfast, hot dogs and sausages. Our meats are all Usinger’s from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Mutts’ tent you’ll see at the event will serve a world variety of sausages, always a chicken sausage, an all-beef sausage, and a quarter pound hot dog. They will be serving hot dogs, bratwursts, and our famous smoked brat stuffed with Wisconsin cheddar & jalapeños, Our polish sausage, Italian sausage, Portuguese Linguica sausage and chicken sausages are all from Usinger’s!!
- Sonoran Snoballs
– Sonoran Snoballs brought real New Orleans Snoballs to Tucson in 1993. They’ve proudly been selling on the corner of Broadway and Campbell and at many special events for over 20 years! With over 50 flavors and family friendly pricing, they’re a hit wherever they go! This ain’t no ordinary snow cone!!! If you’ve never tried a New Orleans Snoball, then come by and try a little bit of a southern delicacy!
– Tucson’s first Italian Street Food truck! They use locally sourced fresh ingredients with a little touch of love each day to make our authentic homemade street food. One taste and you’ll know why they are Tucson’s premiere mobile eatery. Come get your eat on with us! They specialize in Italian sandwiches, pastas, salads and pizzas.
- Popped Artisan Popcorn
– Arizona’s Source for the best Artisan Popcorn!
Small Batch….Non-GMO Popcorn….Hand Blended Spices….Gluten Free…. Dairy Free….Nut Free….NO Preservatives….NO Artificial Flavors or Colors….VEGAN….Real….Pure….Bliss.
- Bella’s Gelato Shoppe
– Fine Italian Gelato. Creamy. Smooth. Delicious!
- Papa John’s
– America’s Favorite Pizza provided by your local Oro Valley Papa John’s!!!
- Sonoran Mexican Cuisine
– Fine Mexican Food – All of your favorites!
- The Overlook Restaurant
– Exclusive complimentary appetizers for our VIP guests!